Okay guys, seriously. This deserves to be posted now, and not be in my Queue.
As of Feburary 7th, 2012, Leviathan, B&M’s first GigaCoaster, was completed! Well, the track at least! I am personally EXTREMELY excited about this coaster, being a huge fan of the B&M designs. It is currently still on schedule for opening in May. I will not be able to ride this coaster during the 2012 season sadly, due to my current plans to move. I do hope to be able to come back out east in future years to take a summer long journey around the great parks the east coast has to offer.
Anywho! Leviathan is rooted in Canada’s Wonderland. It has a first hill of 306 ft, a length of 5,486 ft and a top speed (reached at the bottom of the first hill, slowly decreasing in speed) of 96 mph. The lift is a single chain lift and is an out and back coaster. It has no inversions, the first hill is 80° and the ride lasts 3:28 minutes.
- daysbythedocks reblogged this from coastercrazy
- morstansarmy reblogged this from coastercrazy
- c0caineline likes this
- maiko-himesama reblogged this from bbasedgod
- lovedeeplythinkstrongly likes this
- bbasedgod reblogged this from kevintostee and added:
- kevintostee reblogged this from coastercrazy
- sp-rklinqs reblogged this from coastercrazy
- kadywithad reblogged this from coastercrazy
- tabarnak666 likes this
- kamlababy likes this
- tabarnak666 reblogged this from coastercrazy
- escape-realiti reblogged this from coastercrazy
- coastercrazy posted this